Friday, September 16, 2011

Since there's only 8 of us this year, transportation to Logan is an issue.  I contacted Kon Limousine and the cost for a van big enough for us and our luggage would be $40 per person each way.  That includes tip, trailer for the luggage, and a fee for an additional stop.

Driving ourselves up is an option.  I think the least you can pay for parking at Logan would be about $120 per car.  Add in gas and the total cost per person would be about $40 round trip vs $80 for Kon. 
Personally the extra $40 would be worth it.  Not to mention my pickup can't handle 4 people.

I'll check with my brother on the availability of the Dream Day bus.  The only problem with taking the DD Bus (or driving ourselves) is the back-up situation.  If it breaks down on the way up we'd have no back up.  With Kon or any other limo service a back up is always on call.

Thoughts?

No comments: