Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First to Bob...Wylie is next to the good looking guy in the white shirt.

To Rich...are you trying to put pressure on me!  Don't you realize what I'm dealing with every day even though I'm semi-retired!    You're concerned with some f'n tee times on some stupid ass courses 2 months from now, like it'll make a difference in our lives. (I've had a couple glasses of wine).

Anyway,  our contact in Hilton Head is booking the tee times this week and should be contacting me on the times any day now.

I also booked Kon Limo for our ride to and from Logan for $80 for the round trip.  Mike had suggested Pro Limo which I checked out but found little difference between the two price wise.  The DD bus is still an option.

I'll have to pay for our golf package in a couple of weeks.  I'll let you know your balance then.

I also put in a request for two tee times for this Sunday at 1 pm.  Hopefully we'll get them.  If not, we'll pick up two unclaimed tee times.

Back to Rich....you got a problem with me...call mom.....

No comments: