Friday, February 11, 2011

Glenn,
Thanks for the early post. Great reading about the trip in the middle of winter. Helps us get thru the till the season starts. Whatever you book for courses is fine with me. I'm psyched to go again this year. You gents played last year and have the knowledge.............although..... I would love to play Harbor Town , a PGA Tour stop......if I went all the way to Hilton Head.
But again...I'm with the group vote. It sounded like such a great trip last year...I wish I was there, but the consolation courses on Maui and Kauai made up for my disappointment (Kapalua Plantation probably the most spectacualar I've ever played).
So................Capt. Guild is in. Now if I can figure out how NOT to giving Johnny Mac all those shots.......................

No comments: