Friday, February 11, 2011

As I told Mac a couple of days ago, Alabama Shores is out at a destination this year. Kiva Dunes will be overseeding about the same time that we would be going. That means cart paths only and the possibility of a sloppy tract.

Early comments favor going back to Hilton Head. Those in favor so far are Mac, John, Rich G and myself. Please weigh in if you're blog literate or email me if you are not. Or better yet stop in to Olivers and let me know.

Many of us have vouchers from last year's extended trip and we need to use those before the 18th of Nov.. I'm tentatively scheduling the trip for 11/5/11 to 11/12/11, that's Sat to Sat (no rush hour). Let me know if it's a problem for you and we'll try to work around it if possible.

If we do go to HH I'll need input on what courses you would like to play and any that you definitely don't want to revisit. Personally I could skip Harbour Town this year but would like to go back to Haig Point. Obviously I'll book whatever the majority wants.

I've also contacted Group Sales at Palmetto Dunes and we can get 7 nights of villa accommodations and play three rounds of golf at their 3 courses for $607. If we proceed with HH and Palmetto Dunes, I'll then contact the other golf courses that the group has chosen and book those separately. FYI: Harbour Town is $250 plus forecaddie and Haig Point is $175 including ferry ride. Most of the other courses should be under $100.

Hope everyone is weathering this nasty winter and I'll look forward to seeing you all on the green fairways of Dennis soon.

Wylie: sorry, no PB this year.

No comments: